Temporary Support Team Leader (Waste and Business Development) £19,554 up to £22,462 per annum pro rata 37 hours per week, 12 month temporary contract
We are committed to providing excellent customer service for our front-line services. These include domestic household and commercial waste collection, the development of recycling services for residents, a garden waste subscription service, waste transfer from the operational site and the collection of data required for national statistical returns
To help us achieve this, we wish to recruit a customer-focussed, self-motivated Team Leader to manage and develop the team that provides administrative support to deliver these functions.
With a passion for delivering high quality public services and previous supervisory experience, you will lead a small team to help meet the demands of this public priority service.
• Management of a small support team;
• Maintenance and development of computerised support systems to process customer service requests and which support operational front-line service delivery;
• Answering customer enquiries via telephone and e-mail that cannot be dealt with at the first point of contact by the Contact Centre in accordance with agreed service standards;
• Close Liaison with the Council’s Customer Services Team to provide timely up to date information about services to relay to customers;
• Liaison with other services and stakeholders within the Council to achieve the services objectives.
The role is located at our operational offices based at Jubilee Building in Flemming Road, Hinckley.
Applications for this position will expire on 17th June 2020.