Huge congratulations to Curiosity Boutique for winning our Best Dressed Halloween Shop Window competition once again!
- Winner: Curiosity Boutique (Regent Court)
With twenty entries this year competition was fierce but Andrea and Michelle dressed both the outside and inside of their shop to a very high standard and had a huge reach on Facebook!
Thank you to all of the businesses who entered the competition!
A 'Highly Commended' certificate was awarded to six runners-up:
- Blooming Lovely (The Borough)
- Swinfen Butchers (Castle Street)
- Hinckley Framers (The Borough)
- Emmaus Leicestershire & Rutland (Castle Street)
- Your Local Air Ambulance (Castle Street)
- Tina's Sweet Dreams (Castle Street)
Scroll down to see photographs of all entries. Every business that took part has been promoted on the Hinckley BID Facebook page - so please take a look!
Talking of Hallowen, don't forget, HBBC has planned a 'Spooktacular' extravaganza for tomorrow, Saturday, 26th October in the town centre!
Full details are available on our 'What's On' page, just scroll down to the date.