There was stiff competition for top prizes, but after much deliberation, our expert Judge has made her selection! Thank you to Samantha Dimblebee, Catering Manager at St Martins House Conference, Leicester for her support.
From all the wonderful entries received, 14 were shortlisted and the great news is that everyone of these entrants will receive a prize. The Winners' List is as follows:
Under 11 years Category
- £100 1st Prize - Emilia & Alana Whitehouse for their amazing no dough purger!
- £50 2nd Prize - Hunter Sheldon for his rice crispy chicken awesome idea!
- £25 3rd Prize - Jett Olner for the rainbow pizza - very colourful!
Over 11 years/Adult Category
- £200 1st Prize - Francesca Stephens for her sea bass looks yummy and good to see kids cooking fish.
- £50 2nd Prize - Katie Worth for her soup and scone - very clever scone idea.
- £25 3rd Prize - Armagan Yumer for the super yummy looking salad.
All of the other eight entrants listed below will each receive a £10 gift voucher for their efforts.
- Julie Walton
- Neil Walker
- Emma Reid
- Jane Grice
- Rachel Bromley-Southall
- Baxter Armson
- Ellie Olner
- Lucas Waite
Congratulations to the winners and well done to everyone who participated!