A NEW dedicated telephone support line is now open explaining how your business can trade with Europe now we’ve left the EU.
Following the end of the EU transition period there are new trading processes you need to follow and actions you must take to continue trading with Europe or employing EU nationals.
The Growth Hub has launched a free telephone support line for businesses to answer questions and help them navigate what they need to do to meet these changes.
The Growth Hub has a range of support resources to help trade with the EU, including webinars and 1:1 virtual appointments.
The telephone support service is an additional tool to help businesses understand the changes to:
- Importing and exporting goods
- Restrictions on travel to and from Europe
- How to manage immigration and employment issues
- The impact on personal data.
The service is delivered by a team of skilled experts across a range of industries and sectors who will offer your business a risk assessment to identify the areas you need to focus on and offer bespoke advice, giving you tangible action-plans to ensure you are clear about your next steps.
Topics of support include, but are not limited to:
- Certification and the labelling of products and materials
- Customs, taxes and duties
- Data use, particularly the use of personal data and data flows
- Hiring of non-UK staff inside and outside of the UK
- Immigration and employment issues
- Placing of goods on the market within EU and non-EU markets
- Providing services to EU and non-EU markets
- Transfer of personal data between the UK, EU and select third countries
- Travel, business and qualification recognition
Phone lines are open: 8.00am until 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Call direct on 0116 482 0111.
This free support service will run until 31 March 2021, so get in touch today.
- - -
We are available 7 days a week during the Covid Pandemic.