We have been asked to clarify exactly which businesses should be displaying an NHS Covid-19 QR Code poster at the entry to their premises, these are:
- restaurants, including restaurants and dining rooms in hotels or members’ clubs
- cafes, including workplace canteens
- bars, including bars in hotels or members’ clubs
- public houses
Leisure and Tourism
- amusement arcades
- art fairs
- betting and bingo halls
- clubs providing team sporting activities
- facilities for use by elite and professional sportspeople (including sports stadia)
- heritage locations and attractions open to the public (including castles, stately homes and other historic houses)
- hotels and other guest accommodation provided on a commercial basis, including in bed and breakfast accommodation, boats, campsites, caravans, chalets, guest houses, holiday parks, hostels, motels, pubs, sleeper trains and yurts
- indoor sport and leisure centres
- outdoor swimming pools and lidos
- museums and galleries
- music recording studios open for public hire or other public use
- public libraries
Close contact services
- beauticians (including those providing cosmetic, aesthetic and wellness treatments)
- dress fitters, tailors and fashion designers
- nail bars and salons
- skin and body piercing services
- sports and massage therapists
Local authority run services
- community centres
- youth and community centres
- village halls
Thank you to all the businesses able to take part. The final poster can be downloaded below.
These events are being heavily promoted around the Borough and through Nuneaton on the rear of buses travelling there and back through several villages.
A prestigious Trophy is being made again this year and will be awarded by our independent judges to the Best Dressed window display in Hinckley Town centre.
There will also be Runner-up certificates for Second, Third and Fourth.
It would help if you could please e-mail a picture of your window to us but if that is difficult please e-mail email@example.com who will arrange to come down and take the photo for you.
Despite the best attempts by Covid to try to disrupt our lives, Hinckley Town Centre is holding its own and footfall is better than in many other places. Please remember that Hinckley BID is here to help you if we can – just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steve on 0770 939 4841.
(2019 winners shown below - Curiosity Boutique)