Domiciliary care providers.
We provide support to individuals with Learning Disabilities within their own homes. We aim to promote choice and independence through a detailed Person Centred Plan.
Our service will provide this care to individuals aged between 17 (transitioning into adult services) to 65 years old.
Providing up to 24 hour support in Service Users own home.
Providing support to service users in finding a suitable home, using local estate agents.
We can assist with:
• Domestic tasks, e.g.
• Cleaning and shopping.
• Support with Managing bills.
• Meal times
• Dietary needs
• Medication ordering/administering
• Support Communication needs
• Support Sensory impairments
• Support Education/ training and work experience
• Day trips
• Support transitioning from children services to adult services
• Personal care
Living as independently as possible is something all of us would like to achieve. Let us support you in achieving this goal.